Choose from three available models:
Our Nature's Generator Gold-PE system brings together our Nature's Generator Gold System and the Power Transfer Kit.
The Nature's Generator Gold System is a great introductory package that allows you to start generating and storing your own power even if it's something you haven't done before. With the addition of the Power Transfer Kit, you'll be able to continue providing power to your most needed items without having to disconnect them from their current outlets. By installing the Power Transfer Kit you'll be able to link the existing power circuits in your indoor breaker panel to your Nature's Generator Gold System.
The Nature's Generator can provide up to 720W hours of run time and with the Nature's Power Panel, you can continually recharge the generator up to 100W per hour.
Nature's Generator Gold System PE Highlights
- Continually create and use your own power by keeping the included Nature's Generator Power Panel connected to the Nature's Generator
- The included Nature's Generator Power Panel's sturdy design is reinforced with 3.2mm of safety and anti-reflective glass
- The Nature's Generator Power Transfer Kit can be installed next to almost any indoor breaker panel. By connecting your Nature's Generator to the Power Transfer Kit you'll more easily be able to continue providing power to your most needed items in case of power loss.
How to recharge your Nature's Generator Gold System PE
- Using included AC Cord - Estimated recharge time: 10 - 15 hrs.
- Using the Nature's Generator Power Panel - Estimated recharge time: 10 - 15 hrs.
- Using the Nature's Generator Wind Turbine. (sold separately and charge times can vary)
What can the Nature's Generator Gold System PE power?All run times are estimated. By using your system with the inlcuded Power Panel, run times are extended further.
Run Times with Nature's Generator
- Smartphones - 60+ Recharges
- Tablets - 30+ Recharges
- Laptops - 12+ Recharges
- LED Light Bulbs - 50+ Recharges
- Point of View Camera - 100+ Recharges
- Mini Fridge - 12-18 Hours
- Refrigerator - 8-12 Hours
- 32" LED TV - 12+ Hours
- Oscillating Fan - 12+ Hours
- CPAP Machine - 8+ Hours
- Circular Saw - 4 Hours of Normal Use
- Corded Drill - 8 Hours of Normal Use
Run Times with Nature's Generator + Power Pod
- Smartphones - 100+ Recharges
- Tablets - 60+ Recharges
- Laptops - 40+ Recharges
- LED Light Bulbs - 100+ Hours
- Point of View Camera - 300+ Recharges
- Mini Fridge - 15-20 Hours
- Refrigerator - 12-20 Hours
- 32" LED TV - 30+ Hours
- Oscillating Fan - 30+ Hours
- CPAP Machine - 20+ Hours
- Circular Saw - 5 Hours of Normal Use
- Corded Drill - 9 Hours of Normal Use
Nature's Generator Gold System PE
- Three 120V household AC outlets
- Two USB ports - 3A of combined power
- One 12V DC port (240W max)
- Expansion Port: 200A Fuse
- Charging AC Input (90W)
- Solar Input (200W Max)
- Wind Input (300W Max)
- Type: AGM Sealed Lead Acid
- Capacity: 60Ah (720Wh)
- Keep plugged in or recharge every 2-3 months of non-use
- Built-in charge controller
- Built-in low battery protection
- Product dimensions with cart: 23 × 17 × 22 in.
- Product dimensions without cart: 18 x 12 x 15 in.
- Product dimensions - Power Panel: 40 x 6 x 30 in.
- Product dimensions - Power Transfer Switch: 8 x 4.75 x 13.25
- Weight out of box: Generator - 90 lbs
- Weight out of box: Power Panel - 28 lbs
- Weight out of box: Power Transfer Switch - 12 lbs
- Operating temperature: 32-104 °F (0-40 °C)
- Storage Temperature: 23–111 °F (-5–45 °C)
- Output Power: 1800W max
- Output Wave Form: Pure Sine Wave
- Output Voltage: 120V
- Output Frequency: 60Hz
- Front LCD Display shows battery level, output information and more
- LCD button turns on the LCD display
- Warranty: 12 Months
Nature's Generator Power Panel
Nature's Generator Power Transfer Kit
Features & Data
- 100 Watt panel
- Cell Type: Polycrystalline
- Junction Box with MC4 Connector cable
- Daisy-Chain to another solar panel using MC4 branch connector
- Frame cart with wheels
- Summer and Winter Tilt positions
- Reinforced with 3.2mm safety, anti-reflective glass
- Connects to indoor breaker panel
- Use during power loss or as main source of power transfer
- Nature's Generator with cart
- Nature's Pulse app dongle
- Nature's Generator AC power cord
- Nature's Generator Power Panel
- 50ft solar panel cable
- Power Transfer Switch
- Conduit for Power Trasnfer Switch
- Cable clamps for Power Trasnfer Switch
- 12ft power cord for Power Trasnfer Switch
- Owner's Manual
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Hi. I'm a little confused by the 1800 model number and the total output of just 720 watt hours. Is 1800 the peak output, like you would need to start a larger appliance, and the 720 refers to the total available wattage for running the connected devices? Also, is there a minimum recommended or required wattage capacity i.e. like a percentage of the total wattage that you need to maintain to avoid doing harm to the battery? Thanks! I appreciate the help!
Hi, Thank you for being interested in Nature's Generator. 1800 watts is the rated output power of Nature's Genearotor, which means it can power most of the houshold appliances, like microwave, refrigeratror, sump pump, lights and etc. 720 watt hours is the capacity of the battery. 720 watt hour means it can run a 72 watt devices for approximately 10 hours (72 watt x 10 hours = 720 watt hours). Nature's Generator has the comprehensive built-in protecitons like over wattage proteciton, over temperature protection, low voltage protections and etc. It will automatically enter into protective mode when it senses any situations that may harm the system. Hope it answers your questions and thank you again for being intersted in Nature's Generator.