If you're looking to recharge your Nature's Generator via wind look no further!
The Nature's Generator Wind Turbine has been designed and made specifically for use with the Nature's Generator. The Nature's Generator Wind Turbine will allow you to harness the power of wind and provide you an additional method of charging your Nature's Generator.
The high quality cast aluminum alloy body provides protection from natural elements and its sturdy design provide versatile use on land, water or wherever you decide to install the wind turbine.
The Nature's Generator will help you continually generate clean, green, renewable energy with the help of the Nature's Generator Wind Turbine.
Nature's Generator Wind Turbine Highlights
- The Nature's Generator Wind Turbine provides an additional method of recharging the Nature's Generator and will help you harness the power of wind so that you can stay charged and connected in almost any weather scenario
- The high quality cast aluminum alloy body provides protection from natural elements and its sturdy design provide versatile use on land, water or wherever you decide to install the wind turbine.
- Designed to mount on your own nominal 1.5 inch schedule 40 steel tubing or piping
What can you recharge with the Nature's Generator Wind Turbine?
- Nature's Generator
- Nature's Generator Power Pod when daisy-chained to Nature's Generator
Nature's Generator Wind Turbine
Cables & Connectors
- Weatherproof M19 3P connectors
- 100ft, 12AWG UL Wind Turbine Cable
- Wind Input: Anderson connectors
- Rated mechanical power: 400 watts @ 27 mph
- Rated electrical power: 150 watts
- Maximum wind speed 110 mph
- Rotar Diameter: 51 in.
- Weight out of box: 22 lbs
- Yaw: fits 1.5 Inch schedule 40 pipes or towers
- Blade material: fiberglass nylon composite
- Turbine Body: cast aluminum alloy with powder coating
- Warranty: 12 Months
- Wind Turbine main body
- Nose Cone
- 5 Blades
- 100ft wind turbine cable
- Controller Box
- Accessory Bag with:
- M6 nut x 12 (2 spare pieces)
- M6 flat washer x 12 (2 spare pieces)
- M6 lock washer x 12 (2 spare pieces)
- M16 lock nut x 1
- M16 lock washer x 1
- Hex key 8mm
- Rubber pad x 1
- Hex key 6mm
- M6 bolt x 12 (2 spare pieces)
- Ground line
- Owner's Manual
Manual & Quick Start Guide
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What happens when over the max wind speed is reached? For example 120 MPH winds.
When wind speeds meet or exceed 110mph, the built-in controller box will stop recharging the Nature's Generator.
What diameter pole can this be mounted on? What is the diameter of the blades for clearance of objects around it? I do not see any wires in the picture.Does it come with a wired connector or does this need to be purchased separately?
Our wind turbine is designed to mount on a nominal 1.5 inch schedule 40 steel tubing or piping. The outside diameter of the tubbing or piping should be around 1.875in. to 1.900in. Under no circumstances should a plastic pipe be used to construct the tower. The tower must be capable of withstanding 160 pounds of load in the horizontal direction at the wind turbine. The rotar diameter is 51in - each blade has a red tip for safety precautions. The Wind Turbine comes with everything needed to successfully connect it to the Nature's Generator - the only thing you will need to source separately is the tower you'll need to raise the Wind Turbine.
What wind speed does it need to generate power? Does it self adjust in direction of wind?
Wind speed should be a minimum of 10mph in a single direction for the Wind Turbine to start generating a charge to the Nature's Generator. Constantly changing wind directions will cause inefficient charge capabilities.
I’m considering this type of generator for our camper and my question is can I mount the wind turbine on my camper and generate power as we drive or will highway speeds be too fast ? if so then I can’t use this system. Thanks for taking time to answer my question
Hello, we would not recommend mounting the Nature's Generator Wind Turbine on your camper for use while driving due to safety reasons. In addition, the Nature's Generator Wind Turbine needs stable wind speeds in one direction - If the speed and direction of wind is constantly changing, the Nature's Generator Wind Turbine will not continuously recharge the Nature's Generator.
Is 400 watts of power enough to operate the generator without any solar help?
Hello, we recommend that the Nature's Generator Wind Turbine always be paired with at least one Nature's Generator Power Panel. Keep in mind that the Nature's Generator Wind Turbine must be exposed to continuous winds in the same direction at a constant rate to continuously generate power to the Nature's Generator.