Nature's Generator Power Pod can be used independently or in conjunction with the Nature's Generator. It comes with an internal 100Ah Sealed Lead Acid battery that can be recharged through the solar panel input on the front of the unit. On the front of the unit we also include an LED light fuel gauge to let you know the units level of charge as well as a 12V DC outlet.
Although the Nature's Generator Power Pod doesn't come included with our custom heavy duty cart (when not bundled with Nature's Generator) you can purchase that separately - Creating ease of use and transportation from one spot to the next.
The Nature's Generator Power Pod also includes a compartment on the top section of the product. The fuse connector for expansion purposes is stored here. You can also store any other items inside the compartment that you may want to keep handy with your unit.
Nature's Power Pod Highlights
- Helps extend your run time and energy storage capacity with its built-in 100Ah SLA battery.
- Recharge through the solar panel input on the front panel. (solar panel available separately)
- Featured LED battery fuel guage helps communicate battery charge level.
How to recharge your Nature's Power Pod
- Using the Nature's Generator Power Panel - Estimated recharge time: 10 - 15 hrs (sold separately)
Nature's Power Pod
- One 12V DC port (240W max)
- Solar Input (200W Max)
- Type: AGM Sealed Lead Acid
- Capacity: 100Ah (1,200Wh)
- Keep plugged in or recharge every 2-3 months of non-use
- Built-in charge controller
- Built-in low battery protection
- Product dimensions without cart: 18 x 12 x 15 in.
- Weight out of box: 92 lbs
- Operating temperature: 32-104 °F (0-40 °C)
- Storage Temperature: 23–111 °F (-5–45 °C)
- LED multi-color battery fuel guage
- Expansion Cord to connect to a Nature's Generator or Power Pod - 45in. Long
- Warranty: 12 Months
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.