Nature's Generator Power Transfer Kit Highlights
- The Nature's Generator Power Transfer Kit can be installed next to almost any indoor breaker panel. By connecting your Nature's Generator to the Power Transfer Kit you'll more easily be able to continue providing power to your most needed items in case of power loss.
- What's great about the Power Transfer Kit is that it doesn't have to be used only during power loss. By incorporating the Power Transfer Kit in your off-grid homes or cabins that aren't serviced by standard electrical companies, you can continually power your most needed devices with the help our Nature's Generator Systems
- IMPORTANT: Installation of the Power Transfer Kit must be performed by a qualified electrician in compliance with all applicable electrical codes
Where can the Power Transfer Kit be installed?
- Next to indoor breaker panels
Nature's Generator Power Transfer Kit
Cables & Circuits
- Connection for 4 circuits from indoor breaker panel
- Circuit connection wires (red, black, green, white)
- Product dimensions: 8 × 4.75 × 13.25 in.
- Weight out of box: 12 lbs
- Warranty: 12 Months
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.