Nature's Generator Power Transfer Kit Highlights
- The Nature's Generator Power Transfer Kit can be installed next to almost any indoor breaker panel. By connecting your Nature's Generator to the Power Transfer Kit you'll more easily be able to continue providing power to your most needed items in case of power loss.
How to use your Nature's Generator Power Transfer Kit
- Fit the female connector of the included power cord into the power inlet of your Power Transfer Switch.
- Insert the male plug into any of the AC outlets on the Nature's Generator.
Nature's Generator Power Transfer Kit
Features & Battery Data
- Connects to indoor breaker panel
- Use during power loss or as main source of power transfer
- Product dimensions - Power Transfer Switch: 8 x 4.75 x 13.25 in.
- Weight out of box: Power Transfer Switch - 12 lbs
- Operating temperature: 32-104 °F (0-40 °C)
- Storage temperature: 23–111 °F (-5–45 °C)
- Warranty: 12 Months
- Power Transfer Kit
- Conduit for Power Trasnfer Kit
- Cable clamps for Power Transfer Kit
- Power cord for Power Transfer Kit
- Owner's Manuals
Manual & Quick Start Guide