Nature's Generator Wind Turbine Highlights
- Constructed of cast aluminum alloy for proctection from the elements.
- The Nature's Generator Wind Turbine provides an additional method of recharging the Nature's Generator and will help you harness the power of wind so that you can stay charged and connected in almost any weather scenario.
How to use your Nature's Generator Wind Turbine
- Choose an ideal mounting location for your Nature's Generator Wind Turbine.
- Install your Nature's Generator Wind Turbine according to your user manual.
- Connect your Nature’s Generator Wind Turbine to your Nature’s Generator
Nature's Generator Wind Turbine
Features & Data
- Weatherproof M19 3P connectors
- 100ft, 12AWG UL Wind Turbine Cable
- Wind Input: Anderson connectors
- Rated mechanical power: 400 watts @ 27 mph
- Rated electrical power: 150 watts
- Maximum wind speed 110 mph
- Product dimensions - Wind Turbine Rotar Diameter: 51 in.
- Weight out of box: Wind Turbine - 22 lbs
- Operating temperature: 32-104 °F (0-40 °C)
- Storage Temperature: 23–111 °F (-5–45 °C)
- Yaw: fits 1.5 Inch schedule 40 pipes or towers.
- Warranty: 12 Months
- Nature's Generator Wind Turbine
- Nose cone
- 5 blades
- 100ft wind turbine cable
- Controller box
- Hardware and tool bag
- Owner's Manual
Manual & Quick Start Guide