Nature's Generator Gold System Highlights
- By keeping the included Power Panel connected to the Nature's Generator you'll continually create and use your own power.
- Power items like smartphones and laptops to small appliances like lights and fridges using the multiple AC and USB outlets.
- Included sturdy polycrystalline Nature's Generator Power Panel is reinforced with 3.2mm of safety and anti-reflective glass.
How to recharge your Nature's Generator Gold System
- Using included AC Cord - Estimated recharge time: 10 - 15 hrs.
- Using the Nature's Generator Power Panel - Estimated recharge time: 10 - 15 hrs.
- Using the Nature's Generator Wind Turbine. (sold separately and charge times can vary)
What can the Nature's Generator Gold System power?
All run times are estimated. By using your system with the inlcuded Power Panel, run times are extended further.
Run Times with Nature's Generator
- Smartphones - 60+ Recharges
- Tablets - 30+ Recharges
- Laptops - 12+ Recharges
- LED Light Bulbs - 50+ Recharges
- Point of View Camera - 100+ Recharges
- Mini Fridge - 12-18 Hours
- Refrigerator - 8-12 Hours
- 32" LED TV - 12+ Hours
- Oscillating Fan - 12+ Hours
- CPAP Machine - 8+ Hours
- Circular Saw - 4 Hours of Normal Use
- Corded Drill - 8 Hours of Normal Use
Run Times with Nature's Generator + Power Pod
- Smartphones - 100+ Recharges
- Tablets - 60+ Recharges
- Laptops - 40+ Recharges
- LED Light Bulbs - 100+ Hours
- Point of View Camera - 300+ Recharges
- Mini Fridge - 15-20 Hours
- Refrigerator - 12-20 Hours
- 32" LED TV - 30+ Hours
- Oscillating Fan - 30+ Hours
- CPAP Machine - 20+ Hours
- Circular Saw - 5 Hours of Normal Use
- Corded Drill - 9 Hours of Normal Use
Nature's Generator Gold System
- Three 120V household AC outlets
- Two USB ports - 3A of combined power
- One 12V DC port (240W max)
- Expansion Port: 200A Fuse
- Charging AC Input (90W)
- Solar Input (200W Max)
- Wind Input (300W Max)
- Type: AGM Sealed Lead Acid
- Capacity: 60Ah (720Wh)
- Keep plugged in or recharge every 4 months of non-use
- Built-in charge controller
- Built-in low battery protection
- Product dimensions with cart: 23 × 17 × 22 in.
- Product dimensions without cart: 18 x 12 x 15 in.
- Product dimensions - Power Panel: 40 x 6 x 30 in.
- Weight out of box: Generator - 90 lbs
- Weight out of box: Power Panel - 28 lbs
- Operating temperature: 32-104 °F (0-40 °C)
- Storage Temperature: 23–111 °F (-5–45 °C)
- Output Power: 1800W max
- Output Wave Form: Pure Sine Wave
- Output Voltage: 120V
- Output Frequency: 60Hz
- Front LCD Display shows battery level, output information and more
- LCD button turns on the LCD display
- Warranty: 12 Months
Nature's Generator Power Panel
Features & Data
- 100 Watt panel
- Cell Type: Polycrystalline
- Junction Box with MC4 Connector cable
- Daisy-Chain to another solar panel using MC4 branch connector
- Frame cart with wheels
- Summer and Winter Tilt positions
- Reinforced with 3.2mm safety, anti-reflective glass
- Nature's Generator with cart
- Nature's Pulse app dongle
- Nature's Generator AC power cord
- Nature's Generator Power Panel
- 50ft solar panel cable
- Owner's Manual
Manual & Quick Start Guide