Nature's Power Pod Highlights
- Helps extend your run time and energy storage capacity with its built-in 100Ah SLA battery.
- Recharge through the solar panel input on the front panel. (solar panel available separately)
- Featured LED battery fuel guage helps communicate battery charge level.
How to recharge your Nature's Power Pod
- Using the Nature's Generator Power Panel - Estimated recharge time: 10 - 15 hrs (sold separately)
Nature's Power Pod
- One 12V DC port (240W max)
- Solar Input (200W Max)
- Type: AGM Sealed Lead Acid
- Capacity: 100Ah (1,200Wh)
- Keep plugged in or recharge every 2-3 months of non-use
- Built-in charge controller
- Built-in low battery protection
- Product dimensions without cart: 18 x 12 x 15 in.
- Weight out of box: 92 lbs
- Operating temperature: 32-104 °F (0-40 °C)
- Storage Temperature: 23–111 °F (-5–45 °C)
- LED multi-color battery fuel guage
- Expansion Cord to connect to a Nature's Generator or Power Pod - 45in. Long
- Warranty: 12 Months
- Nature's Generator Power Pod
- Owner's Manual
Manual & Quick Start Guide