Nature's Pulse app
We know that remembering to recharge your unit may become an issue at times. So, we’ve come up with a way to help you keep your unit charged and ready to go whenever you need it. Included with the purchase of our nature’s generator you’ll receive a Smart Key dongle that you can use to pair your unit with the Nature’s Pulse app. When you sync your unit to the Nature’s Pulse app you gain the capability of checking the battery level of your unit directly on your phone. That way you don’t have to physically be in front of your unit to know whether it needs to be recharged or not.
Along with being able to check the battery level of your device from your phone, Nature’s Pulse also provides you with historical information including the amount of power you’ve consumed, battery voltage, and recharge data from either of the three recharge methods. Historical information on the use, battery voltage and recharge data allows you to keep your unit finely tuned and working. By syncing your unit with the Nature's Pulse app you'll also allow us visibility into your unit in case you ever experience any issues with it. This will allow us to better recommend any troubleshooting needed.
How to start Using Your Nature’s Generator Smart Key with the Nature’s Pulse App
- If you have not already done so, download the NaturesPulse app in the App Store on your iPhone or Play Store on your Android Phone and install it on your phone.
- Follow the instructions on the app to register your account before you can log into the home page.
- Turn ON the Main Power switch on your Nature’s Generator.
- Plug your Nature’s Generator Smart Key to the top USB port with the Bluetooth icon on its right side.
- Once you’re registered in the NaturesPulse app, press the “Connect” button on the home page.
- You will then be redirected to the apps search page that looks like this:
- Once the app recognizes your system, at the top of the apps search page you will see a "SmartKey" banner section show up
Click on the SmartKey banner and you'll be directed back to the home page where your system information will now be displayed.
- After it is connected, you can start enjoying the smart features like system diagnosis, historical usage, battery voltage and much more!