Nature's Generator Max 6.7 Highlights
- Extend your run time and energy storage capacity with a combined 6,720Wh of run time by daisy-chaining the Nature's Generator Power Pods to the Nature's Generator.
- Continually recharge the Nature's Generator and Power Pods while in use, using the included AC Cord.
- The Nature's Generator Power Transfer Kit can be installed next to almost any indoor breaker panel. By connecting your Nature's Generator to the Power Transfer Kit you'll more easily be able to continue providing power to your most needed items in case of power loss.
How to recharge your Nature's Generator Max 6.7
- Using included AC Cord - Estimated recharge time: 75 hrs.
- Using up to 12 of the Nature's Generator Power Panels @ 100 watts each - Estimated Recharge Time: 6 - 8 hrs. (sold separately and charge times can vary)
- Using Two of the Nature's Generator Wind Turbines @150 watts each - Estimated Recharge Time: 22 -24 hrs. (sold separately and charge times can vary)
What can the Nature's Generator Max 6.7 Power?
All run times are estimated. By using your system with the Nature's Generator Power Panel(s), run times are extended further (sold seperately).
Run Times with Nature's Generator + Power Pods
- Smartphones - 350+ Recharges
- Tablets - 210+ Recharges
- Laptops - 140+ Recharges
- LED Light Bulbs - 350+ Hours
- Point of View Camera - 1,050+ Recharges
- Mini Fridge - 70+ Hours
- Refrigerator - 60+ Hours
- 32" LED TV - 105+ Hours
- Oscillating Fan - 105+ Hours
- CPAP Machine - 70+ Hours
- Circular Saw - 17 Hours of Normal Use
- Corded Drill - 30 Hours of Normal Use
Nature's Generator Max 6.7
- Three 120V Household AC Outlets
- Two USB ports - 3A of combined power
- One 12V DC port (240W max)
- Expansion Port: 200A Fuse
- Charging AC Input (90W)
- Solar Input (200W Max)
- Windy Input (300W Max)
- Type: AGM Sealed Lead Acid
- Capacity (Generator): 60Ah (720Wh)
- Capacity (Power Pod): 100Ah (1200Wh) each
- Keep Plugged In or Recharge Every Four Months of Non-use
- Built-in Charge Controller
- Built-in Low Battery Protection
- Generator Product Dimensions with Cart: 23 × 17 × 22 in.
- Generator Product Dimensions without Cart: 18 x 12 x 15 in.
- Power Pod Product Dimensions: 18 x 12 x 15 in.
- Power Transfer Switch Product dimensions: 8 x 4.75 x 13.25
- Weight out of box: Generator - 90 lbs
- Weight out of box: Power Pod - 92 lbs
- Weight out of box: Power Transfer Switch - 12 lbs
- Operating temperature: 32-104 °F (0-40 °C)
- Storage Temperature: 23–111 °F (-5–45 °C)
- Output Power: 1800W max
- Output Wave Form: Pure Sine Wave
- Output Voltage: 120V
- Output Frequency: 60Hz
- Front LCD Display shows battery level, output information and more
- LCD button turns on the LCD display
- Warranty: 12 Months
- Nature's Generator with
- Heavy Duty Cart (Some Assembly Required)
- Nature's Pulse Smart Key
- Power Cord
- Nature's Generator Power Podx5
- Nature's Generator Power Transfer Kit with
- Conduit for Power Transfer Kit
- Cable Clamps for Power Transfer Kit
- Power Cord for Power Transfer Kit
- Owner's Manuals
Manual & Quick Start Guide
- Nature's Generator User Manual → View
- Power Pod User Manual →View
- Power Transfer Kit Installation Manual → View
- Power Transfer Kit Supplemental Manual → View