Features and Details
• Rated 100-watts power panel
• Daisy-Chainable to another solar panel using MC4 branch connector
• Includes multiple positions (summer/winter) for optimum sun exposure
• Reinforced with 3.2mm safety, anti-reflective glass
• Included cable management system and wheels for mobility
• Heavy duty anodized durable aluminum frame
• Includes eye bolts for securing the power panel to different surfaces
Monocrystalline solar panel vs. polycrystalline solar panel
Monocrystalline solar panels are made from a single, large crystal of silicon. They are more efficient than polycrystalline panels, which are made from multiple smaller crystals. Monocrystalline panels also tend to be more durable and have a longer lifespan. However, they are also more expensive than polycrystalline panels. If you are looking for the most efficient and long-lasting solar panel, a monocrystalline panel is the best choice.
Nature's Generator Power Panel is a Monocrystalline solar panel, the efficient way to harness free, and renewable energy from the sun. Protected with aluminum frame and 3.2mm safety, scratch proof, and anti-reflective glass for longevity.