Nature's Generator Power Transfer Kit Elite Highlights
- The Nature's Generator Power Transfer Kit Elite can be installed next to almost any indoor breaker panel. By connecting your Nature's Generator Elite to the Power Transfer Kit Elite you'll more easily be able to continue providing power to your most needed items in case of power loss.
- Maximum circuit size: 30 Amp on positions A and B, 20 Amp on all other positions (C-F)
- Dual color-coded wattage meters to help balance the generator load and estimate overall power usage
- For use with portable generators or inverters with a maximum output of 30 Amp at 120 VAC
- Removable cover with circuit label adds protection and convenience and finishes off the overall look of the transfer switch
- Listed by Underwriters Laboratories Inc.
How to use your Nature's Generator Power Transfer Kit Elite
- Fit the female connector of the included power cord into the power inlet of your Power Transfer Switch Elite.
- Insert the male plug into any of the AC outlets on the Nature's Generator Elite.
Nature's Generator Power Transfer Kit Elite
Features & Battery Data
- Connects to indoor breaker panel
- Use during power loss or as main source of power transfer Elite
- Product dimensions - Power Transfer Switch Elite: 8 x 4.75 x 13.25 in.
- Weight out of box: Power Transfer Switch Elite - 14 lbs
- Operating temperature: 32-104 °F (0-40 °C)
- Storage temperature: 23–111 °F (-5–45 °C)
- Warranty: 12 Months
- Power Transfer Kit Elite
- Conduit for Power Trasnfer Kit Elite
- Cable Clamps for Power Transfer Kit Elite
- 10 Foot 10AWG Power cord for Power Transfer Kit Elite
- Owner's Manuals
Manual & Quick Start Guide
- Power Transfer Kit Elite Installation Manual → View
- Power Transfer Kit Elite Supplemental Manual → View